A presentation on undergoing and overcoming challenges.
Seldom, if ever, is the road to success described as a downhill coasting to the warm sands of a sunny beach. Success is frequently depicted atop a rugged mountain. The climb to success is steep, hard and treacherous.
To get you to the top despite the challenges that you will inevitably encounter:
- You must know what you want in order to get what you want.
- You must know where you are going and how to get there to be sure that you will get there.
- You must act to make things happen and not leave your success to fate.
- You must look forward to your destination and watch out for the road blocks that might impede your success.
- You must persist until the DRIVE to success is finished.
The Driving Force is offered either as a keynote or as an interactive workshop. Clients usually request the keynote presentation (30 to 60 minutes long, depending on the program schedule) to augment a breakfast, luncheon, or banquet program. It is also used to open a training conference. The workshop format (90 minutes to 3 hours) keeps participants active and thinking passed challenges.
Looking forward to serving you to meet your professional speaking needs.