A workshop on effective presentation skills.
If you have something significant to say, your presentation will have a greater impact on the listener if it is remembered. The three components of a memorable speech are substance, structure, and style.
In this stand-and-speak workshop Dana LaMon will share presentation tools and techniques that will enable you to:
- Develop your message. When you know exactly what you want to say, it is easier to figure out how best to say it.
- Build your structure. When you employ the techniques for speech outline and organization, your audience will follow you all the way to the point you are presenting without being taken on a rambling course.
- Apply attention-holding ways of packaging your message. What good is it for them to hear if they do not want to listen?
- Employ the mechanics of delivering a successful speech. The fear of speaking is not conquered by sitting and dreading but by standing and doing.
- Expose your bad habits in speaking. Eloquence is evident in polish and refinement.
Make the Message Memorable is offered as a workshop. The workshop format (half day, full day, or two days) equips participants with tools to build memorable oral presentations.
Here's one sheet presentation description (PDF) of the speech delivered as a keynote.
Looking forward to serving you to meet your professional speaking needs.